For Digestive and Overall Health
Support a Healthy Immune System
Supports Nutrient Absorption
ProbioticXL® supports optimal digestive and immune system health.
If you experience occasional gas and indigestion, your digestive system may be overrun with bad bacteria. To feel your best, you need a balanced ratio of good to bad bacteria. But in today’s world, bad bacteria runs rampant caused by stress, poor diet and more. The imbalance can create havoc in your gut. That’s why you need the power of ProbioticXL®. Unlike ordinary probiotics, ProbioticXL® targets the bad bacteria with both ClearPhage and shield technology.
ProbioticXL®. Live a balanced life.
- Formulated with ClearPhage, the next generation of prebiotics that target unwanted bacteria while nourishing good bacteria
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Provides Shield Technology and a small once daily delayed release capsule so the live probiotics reach your lower intestine where your body needs them most
ProbioticXL® is the Future of Feeling Good!
Intestinal imbalance can occur as a result of processed food consumption, travel, stress, and digestive issues. This can lead to gas, belching, bloating, and irregularity. ProbioticXL® can help support a balanced system quickly and effectively.
Everyone can benefit from taking ProbioticXL®, regardless of age. Due to unbalanced diet and the quality of our food source, we are all at risk for intestinal imbalances, which can lead to distressing symptoms. ProbioticXL® is the ideal probiotic supplement for you and your family.
ClearPhage® is a natural patented ingredient that targets harmful bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your digestive system. ClearPhage™ works fast and effectively, acting within hours.
While there are foods that have probiotics, such as yogurt, kefir, or fermented foods (pickles, sauerkraut), it is unlikely that you will receive enough of these beneficial organisms from your diet to achieve adequate health benefits.
We recommend that you take just one capsule of ProbioticXL® daily to support and maintain healthy intestinal flora for good digestion, nutrient absorption and immune health.
Probiotics are beneficial flora that naturally exist in the digestive tract. We recommend that you consult with your physician before taking any new supplement.
Balanced Health from the Inside Out. Order Now.
Offers subject to change or cancellation at any time.
© 2020 Great HealthWorks. All Rights Reserved.
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
Our Customer Support Hours Are:
Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm EST
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Due customer volume, please allow 24 to 48 hours for us to reply. At Great HealthWorks, we care about you and we are dedicated to making sure you get the latest information on all the healthy benefits of ProbioticXL.
Buy One, Get One FREE! 60ct Limited Time Introductory Offer!
Terms & Conditions
- Who is Eligible to Use the Website or Purchase a GHW Product or Service?
- Sharing Your Content
- Your Use of the Website
- copy, reproduce, rent, lease, loan or sell content retrieved from the Website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose; or
- use the content of the Website for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or an affiliated or linked Website;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Website and affiliated or linked websites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on the Website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- not to use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any GHW trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found on the Website or on any GHW social media page that links to the Website, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a Website page) without the GHW’s written consent;
- not to reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Website or any content (including, without limitation, any software) available through the Website.
- not to use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a GHW company name, trademark or product name without GHW’s written consent;
- not to deep-link to the Website without the company’s written consent;
- not to use a false identity or an identity of another person on the Website, allow any person besides yourself to use your account information to access the Website or use or share another party’s information on the Website;
- not to collect or store personal data about others;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or portions of the Website that are restricted from general access;
- to be bound by the company’s submission policies, including that: (i) any product, service, or idea you submit to any GHW company via this site or other site wherein your submission will not be held in confidence by GHW and is not proprietary, (ii) GHW may use the submission, and any aspect thereof for any purposes in GHW’s sole discretion; and (iv) that GHW owes no duties or obligations with respect to you or the submission you made; and
- to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website.
- Our Intellectual Property Rights and the Intellectual Property Rights of Others
- Information is not Intended to Provide Medical Diagnosis, Advice or Treatment
- No Warranty; Disclaimer
- Links to third party websites
- Product or Services available on or through the Website
- Pricing Errors and Product or Service Unavailability
- Order Placement and Acceptance
- Payment Information
- Automatic Shipment Terms
- Return & Refund Policy
- Electronic Documents and Signatures
- Communicating with GHW Companies
- Limited Liability
- Termination, Suspension, Revision of Website
- Pre-Dispute, Mandatory Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
- Choice of Law and Exclusive Venue for all other Controversies
- GHW Remedies
- Copyright Policy
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website.
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury (e.g. notarized affidavit), that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Additional Terms
Intended Website Use
This Website is intended for adults (age 18 and over). This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, if you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comments features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: [email protected].
Information We Collect about You and How We Collect it
We collect several types of information from and about you in conjunction of your visit or use of the Website, including information:
by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and birth date;
that is about you but individually does not identify you, such age and gender;
about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
From third parties, for example our business partners.
When you submit your personally identifiable information on this Website, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set forth in this policy.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information
GHW Group and its representatives, may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal identifiable information to: (i) fulfill your request for a product, service or information or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (ii) provide you with notices about your account; (iii) respond to an email or other request; (iv) create or provide you with newsletters, surveys, communications containing product or service information, tips or promotions; (v) carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection; (vi) help improve GHW Group Websites, products or services; (vii) customize and optimize a visitor’s experience at this or other GHW Group Websites; (viii) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or (ix) for any other purpose with your consent.
How We Ensure Your Security
We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online ordering. SSL Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card or bank ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number or banking information, so it cannot be read in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrict access to safeguard your personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Disclosure of your Information
GHW Group may disclose aggregated information about our Website users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy: (i) to our subsidiaries and affiliates; (ii) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; (iii) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of GHW Group’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by GHW Group about our Website users or costumers is among the assets transferred; (iv) to third parties to market their products or services to you (if you do not want to receive marketing communications, please refer to the opt-out instructions at the end of this policy); (v) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you choose to use our referral service to tell someone about GHW Group products, we will ask you for your contact’s name and email address. We will store this information for the purpose of sending communications to the referred individual(s); (vi) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; (vii) with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information: (i) To comply with any court order, law, regulation, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions [www.probioticxl.com] and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GHW Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, identify theft protection and credit risk reduction.
We want to communicate with you via email correspondence only if you want to hear from us. When you visit our site, purchase a product or service owned, distributed or provided by any GHW Group company or provide us with your contact information or request information from us, we may from time to time send you email messages describing new products and services, special offers and opportunities. If for any reason you no longer want to receive email messages from this site, you can opt-out at any time by following the opt-out instructions below.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
GHW Group may retain personal information for a commercial reasonable time after the termination or deactivation of your account with us for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. If you have any questions about termination or deactivation of your account, please contact us directly at [email protected].
Opt-Out Instructions-Your Choice to Limit Marketing
When you provide us with your e-mail address, you are automatically opted in to receive marketing emails about our products, services, sales and offers. You may elect to stop receiving marketing information at any by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of promotional e-mails, by e-mailing us at: [email protected] (please specify in the subject line “opt-out request”), or by contacting us through the U.S. mail at: GHW Group, c/o Great HealthWorks, Inc., Legal Department, 4150 SW 28th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. Please mark the letter “Opt-Out Request”.
Because we are unable to process requests that do not include complete or accurate information, please be sure to provide your full name, complete mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable) and telephone number you have provided to us in any requests to opt-out. Once processed, opt-out requests are effective unless later revoked by you.
Please allow sufficient time for your opt-out request to be processed. Please note however, that you generally cannot opt-out of service related announcements (i.e., order confirmation, shipping information, customer care notifications, etc.). If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at [email protected].
Access to Personal Information
You may request access to the personal information we have about you. For detailed instructions, please contact us at [email protected].
GHW Group Companies: Great HealthWorks; Great CloudWorks; Great LearningWorks; Great RealEstateWorks; Great VirtualWorks; New You Media; GHW International; GHW Supplements; Omaprem; GHWVI,LLC.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a service provider’s designated agent. Notification must be submitted to the following designated agent for this site in the manner described below:
By Mail:Great HealthWorks Group Attn: Legal Department 4150 SW 28th Way Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
By Email:[email protected]
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of law, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.