ProbioticXL® Is a Proprietary Blend Designed to Deliver Optimum Results
ProbioticXL® contains 10 beneficial bacterial strains designed to simulate a healthy digestive system. Each type and strain of probiotic performs a different role with particular benefits to support and promote digestive and immune functions. ProbioticXL® is formulated to offer you many unique benefits including ClearPhage™ a technology that reduces harmful bacteria and helps achieve a balanced Internal Ecosystem™.
Balance your Health from the Inside Out
Improves regularity, reducing the likelihood of occasional diarrhea or constipation.
Digests proteins, allowing the digestive system to absorb the nutrients needed to produce fuel for the body.
Promotes and supports the immune system.
Protects the body from harmful levels of toxins like mercury and pesticides.
Supports important brain chemicals, such as serotonin, to maintain mood.
ProbioticXL® is the Future of Feeling Good!
Intestinal imbalance can occur as a result of processed food consumption, travel, stress, digestive issues, and medications. This can lead to gas, belching, bloating, and irregularity. ProbioticXL® can help correct this imbalance quickly and effectively.
Everyone can benefit from taking ProbioticXL®, regardless of age. Due to environmental pollutants and the quality of our food source, we are all at risk for intestinal imbalances, which can lead to distressing symptoms and ill health. ProbioticXL® is the ideal probiotic supplement for you and your family.
ClearPhage™ is a natural patent pending ingredient that inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your digestive system. ClearPhage™ works fast and effectively, acting within hours.
While there are foods that have probiotics, such as yogurt, kefir, or fermented foods (pickles, sauerkraut), it is unlikely that you will receive enough of these beneficial organisms from your diet to achieve adequate health benefits.
We recommend that you take two capsules of ProbioticXL® daily to support and maintain healthy intestinal flora for good digestion, nutrient absorption and immune health.
Since probiotics are beneficial flora that naturally exist in the digestive tract, there are no known interactions with medications. However, we recommend you consult with your physician before taking any new supplement.
Start Balancing Your Health from the Inside Out. Order Now.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with ProbioticXL®, simply return the unused product within 90-days of your initial order date for a complete refund (minus shipping and handling). No refunds will be issued for returns after the ninety (90) day period from your initial order date.
Offers subject to change or cancellation at any time.
© 2017 Great HealthWorks. All Rights Reserved.
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
Our Customer Support Hours Are:
Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm EST
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Due customer volume, please allow 24 to 48 hours for us to reply. At Great HealthWorks, we care about you and we are dedicated to making sure you get the latest information on all the healthy benefits of ProbioticXL.
Buy One, Get One FREE! 60ct Limited Time Introductory Offer!
Terms & Conditions
Your purchase of a GHW product or service and/or use of this Website shall be deemed to constitute your consent to be bound by this Agreement and shall be enforceable in the same way as if you had signed this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES A MANDATORY ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY CLAIM (DEFINED IN SECTION 20 BELOW) TO BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN PROCEEDING IN COURT. IF YOU WANT TO OPT-OUT OF THE MANDATORY ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, SECTION 20 BELOW DESCRIBES THE OPT-OUT PROCEDURES YOU MUST FOLLOW TO DO SO. THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT ALSO INCLUDES A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO PROCEED WITH ANY CLAIM INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS ACTION.
- Who is Eligible to Use the Website or Purchase a GHW Product or Service?
- Sharing Your Content
- Your Use of the Website
- copy, reproduce, rent, lease, loan or sell content retrieved from the Website;
- modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose; or
- use the content of the Website for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or an affiliated or linked Website;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Website and affiliated or linked websites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on the Website any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- not to use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any GHW trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found on the Website or on any GHW social media page that links to the Website, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a Website page) without the company’s written consent;
- not to reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the Website or any content (including, without limitation, any software) available through the Website.
- not to use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a GHW company name, trademark or product name without GHW’s written consent;
- not to deep-link to the Website without the company’s written consent;
- not to use a false identity or an identity of another person on the Website, allow any person besides yourself to use your account information to access the Website or use or share another party’s information on the Website;
- not to collect or store personal data about others;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Website or portions of the Website that are restricted from general access;
- to be bound by the company’s submission policies, including that of any product, service, or idea you submit to any GHW company via this site or other site wherein your submission will not be held in confidence by GHW and is not proprietary, that GHW may use the submission and any aspect thereof for any purposes in GHW’s sole discretion and that GHW owes no duties or obligations with respect to you or the submission you made; and
- to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website.
- Our Intellectual Property Rights and the Intellectual Property Rights of Others
- Information is not intended to provide medical diagnosis, advice or treatment
- No Warranty; Disclaimer
- Links to third party websites
- Product or Services available on or through the Website
- Pricing Errors and Product or Service Unavailability
- Order Placement and Acceptance
- Payment Information
- Automatic Shipment Terms
- Return & Refund Policy
- Electronic Documents and Signatures
- Communicating with GHW Companies
- Limited Liability
- 18. Indemnification
- Termination, Suspension, Revision of Website
- Pre-Dispute, Mandatory Binding Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
- Exclusive Venue for all other Controversies
- GHW Remedies
- Copyright Policy
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website.
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury (e.g. notarized affidavit), that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Additional Terms
At all times, we reserve the right to disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to protect GHW’s rights or property, when safety of persons or property is at risk, or to prevent credit fraud, identity theft, and for risk reduction purposes.
Collection and Use of Personal and Other Data
We only collect personally identifiable information about you via this GHW Website when you provide it in connection with a request for a product, service, or provide or request information. For example, if you decide to purchase products or services through this site, we will request your delivery and billing address, phone number(s), email address, credit card number and its expiration date and any other information required by your bank or credit card issuer to process your order. If you decide to complete a user registration form, survey or participate in any sweepstakes or other promotion, we may ask you for information such as your contact information, age group or birth date. When you submit your personally identifiable information on this GHW Website, you are consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set forth in this policy. GHW and its representatives, may use the information that you provide to: i) fulfill your request for a product, service or information; ii) respond to an email or other request; iii) create or provide you with newsletters, surveys, communications containing product or service information, tips or promotions; iv) help improve GHW Websites, products or services; or v) customize and optimize a visitor’s experience at this or other GHW Websites. We do not share your credit card, banking or other account information with unaffiliated third parties unless you authorize us to do so or if it is necessary to fulfill our responsibilities including, but not limited to, delivering a product or service that you order or if we are required by law to do so. If you prefer not to receive email marketing communications from us or from third parties, please refer to the opt-out instructions at the end of this policy. You cannot opt-out of receiving communications from GHW (or third parties who may assist us) concerning a specific order or request for a product or service. If you do not want GHW to collect any personally identifiable information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.
We may also collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this GHW Website, such as information concerning which pages receive the most visitors and how visitors interact with each page. Information gathered may be used in aggregate form for internal business purposes and we may share or transfer this aggregate, non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees, and partners. We may also collect, store, and accumulate certain technical and routing information, including information about your computer or other devices used to visit a GHW Website, to facilitate the use of the Website and the services provided, to diagnose problems with our servers, or to otherwise administer the site.
This GHW Website is intended for adults (age 18 and over). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 and will remove it if we later discover that we received such information. However, if the parent or guardian of a child under age 13 believes that their child provided us with personally identifiable information, the child’s parent or guardian should contact us at: [email protected] to request that the child’s information be deleted from our files.
How We Ensure Your Security
We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online ordering. SSL Internet connections are encrypted and thus protect all credit card or bank ordering information, including your name, address, and credit card number or banking information, so it cannot be read in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrict employee access to safeguard your personal information.
Technology We Use
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movement of Web users. Clear GIFs are not tied to users’ personally identifiable information.
Information We Collect
User Information.Users are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for GHW services including name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and billing information (such as a credit card number). Users may also be asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, product usage, and preferences, along with other information that will help us improve our products and services.
Cookies and Tracking.GHW uses different types of cookies (which are electronic collections of information stored on a local computer that are used by websites to keep track of visitors and registered users, and to relate one computer transaction to a later one) and other methods of uniquely tracking visitors for different purposes. For example, some cookies are "required cookies" which are necessary for GHW's website to work. In addition, cookies are used to provide GHW's existing users with the opportunity for continued savings and increased convenience as described in more detail below.
A. Cookies for improving our website. GHW uses "performance cookies" to inform GHW of a repeat visit. However, these cookies do not tell GHW who a visitor is, the visitor's name, email address, or passwords.
C. Cookies for user account management. For GHW users, GHW uses "functional cookies" to store user names for added convenience. For example, the cookie would contain a piece of identifying information such as a customer ID, username, or session ID that would be used to look up the customer ID. GHW offers password-protected, web-based management tools as part of its webhosting packages. By storing a user’s username in a cookie, the user will not have to fill out form fields each time he or she manages the account. (The cookie does not store passwords.)
D. Cookies for Advertising. GHW may also utilize "advertising cookies" to track referrals from internal and external affiliates, as well as advertising campaigns. GHW may also use a third party service provider to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixel tags and cookies may be used in those email messages to help GHW measure the effectiveness of its advertising and to enable GHW to provide more focused marketing communications to you. You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or change the settings on your web browser to clear or disable cookies. If you decide not to accept cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the features of GHW's website. Additionally, please be aware that if you visit third party websites where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable, you may be required to accept cookies. Cookies do not enable third parties to access any of your personal (i.e., contact) information. However, advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies. GHW does not control the use of these cookies and is not responsible for information collected through them.
Use of InformationGHW uses information it collects primarily to provide and collect payment for its cloud-based solutions and other services. Passively collected information, such as information collected from or about your device including through the placement or reading of cookies or other tracking technologies is used to provide a customized experience as you use GHW's services.
A. User Contact/Account Information. The information collected from users is used to manage each user’s account (such as for billing and account management purposes) and to promote other products or services that GHW believes may be of interest to its users. GHW may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from information that users provide during registration (such as the total number of Users in a given category, but not their names). GHW may in certain instances use this aggregated and non-identifying information to promote advertisements that appear on GHW's website and in connection with its services. Any such aggregated and non-identifying information that GHW collects, and any analysis of such information that it produces, is proprietary information of GHW.
B. Analytics/Statistics. GHW uses information gathered from its website analytics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with GHW servers and to administer and optimize GHW's website. GHW also gathers broad demographic information from this data to help improve its website and make your browsing and purchasing experience more responsive, efficient, or enjoyable. Any statistics gathered by GHW are proprietary property of GHW.
C. Responses to Email Inquiries When users send email inquiries to GHW, the return email address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the email inquiry receive
Sharing of Information
A. Confidentiality. With the exception of other members of the Endurance corporate family and trusted business partners who work with or on behalf of GHW and are subject to specific confidentiality agreements, GHW will not provide or sell to any third party your personal information and will keep all User information confidential, subject to the following:
B. Online Advertisements. GHW does not share personally identifiable information about individual users with advertisers. GHW may display online advertisements and share aggregated and non-identifying information about users collected through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. This aggregated and non-identifying information may be used to deliver tailored advertisements. For example, an advertiser may tell GHW the audience it wants to reach (e.g., males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provide GHW with an advertisement tailored to that audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information collected by GHW, GHW may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
C. Law Enforcement. GHW will respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, and will utilize user information as necessary to establish or exercise GHW's legal rights or defend against legal claims. Additionally, GHW will share information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations, or suspected violations of GHW's Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Email MarketingWe want to communicate with you via email correspondence only if you want to hear from us. When you purchase a product of service owned, distributed, or provided by any GHW company or provide us with your contact information and request information from us, we may from time to time send you email messages describing new products and services, special offers, and opportunities. If for any reason you no longer want to receive email messages from this site, you can remove yourself at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any marketing email communication you receive from any GHW company. Please allow up to 10 days for us to process your request.
Your privacy is important to us, and for this reason, we do not share or sell your email address with any third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent. Please note if you decide not to receive marketing emails from us, you may still receive transactional email messages regarding your order(s) (i.e., order confirmation, shipping information, customer care notifications, etc.) If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact us at [email protected].
Your Choice to Limit Marketing
You may elect to stop receiving marketing information at any time by following these opt-out instructions. To stop all marketing offers, you may opt-out by contacting us via e-mail or through the U.S. mail. Be sure to provide your full name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), and telephone number in your request to opt-out. Once processed, opt-out requests are effective unless later revoked by you.
To opt out by email, send an e-mail to [email protected] and specify in the subject line “opt-out.”
To opt out by U.S. mail, Send a letter marked “opt-out” to GHW, c/o Great HealthWorks, Inc., 4100 SW 28th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.
Because we are unable to process requests that do not include complete or accurate information, please be sure to include your full name, complete mailing address, and any email address or telephone number(s) you have provided to us.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to a service provider’s designated agent. Notification must be submitted to the following designated agent for this site in the manner described below:
By Mail:Great HealthWorks Group Attn: Legal Department 4150 SW 28th Way Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
By Email:[email protected]
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide all of the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of law, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.